Sunday, February 22, 2009

qariopgjq

So have you every had one of those moments. One of those moment where you do everything right and everything in your life is falling into place. Where God and the world just seem to make sense?
I have a theme song that relates to this, it's called "One Moment In Time" by Whitney Huston. My part goes like this, "Give me one moment in time when I am more than I thought I could be. When all of my dreams are a heart beat away and the answers are all up to me. In that one moment in time I will be, I will be FREE." I keep praying for that time, that time when, according to another song called Amazing Grace, I can sit in church and sing, "Amazing Grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me......my chains are gone I've been set FREE."
Freedom, freedom from pain, for guilt, from shame, from the past, from the present, from the future, from every hurt from every wound from yourself. Freedom, such a small word with so much meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment